Wilson Reading System® (WRS) Level I Certification is offered to individuals through Certification Communities located across the country, dependent on trainer availability.
If your school or district is interested in certification for a group of educators, please explore our School & District Implementation option.
- The required five practicum observations must be in person at a designated public venue, such as a library or school.
- You will need to schedule observations with your trainer at designated substeps in the practicum.
- You and your practicum student will meet with your trainer at this specified location.
- Certification Communities are offered based on trainer availability. Wilson reserves the right to add or close locations at any time.
- If a location is not available from Wilson Language Training®, you may want to consider:
- a Certification Community offered by an Accredited Partner.
- our WRS Level I Certification with Web-Based Practicum option.
- contacting our Customer Support Center to be notified should a location have an opening in your area or to discuss other options.
Please review the WRS Level I Certification information and requirements prior to registration as the commitment is considerable. It is highly recommended that you have a practicum student in mind who appears to fit the selection criteria.
If you are interested in pursuing certification through one of the following communities, please print and submit the registration form for that location.
The following Wilson® Accredited Partners are credentialed to train individuals interested in pursuing WRS Level I Certification. Please contact the Partner directly for information about registration.