Just Words® can be implemented in a variety of settings provided that students fit the profile for the program: they should be in grades 4-12 or adults who do not have an internalized and efficient system of word knowledge and whose reading scores are below average due to word-level difficulties.
- General education, Tier 2 intervention classes of up to 15 students
- General education, small-group intervention
- After-school programs/reading centers
- Alternative education and vocational schools
- Adult education programs
- Correctional education programs
- Community college or LD college pre-credit courses
- ELL classrooms
Up to 15 students can be grouped together in a Just Words class. A magnetic board or an interactive whiteboard with internet connection in the classroom is necessary for implementation.
Contact Wilson Language Training (800.899.8454) for assistance in determining class and population appropriateness.