WRS Introductory Course
The Wilson Reading System® (WRS) Introductory course runs for three consecutive days online (16.5 hours), provides an overview of the Wilson Reading System® (WRS) 4th Edition curriculum and serves as the prerequisite for WRS Level I Certification. One graduate credit is available through Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, MA (optional).
This course is part of the WRS Level I Certification Program and was included in Wilson’s submission for IDA Accreditation Plus status.
For more details, please see our WRS Introductory Course Description.
Current Offerings for Schools and Districts
Schools and districts considering or currently implementing the Wilson Reading System may be interested in professional learning for a group of their educators. Contact us to explore development of a comprehensive plan for achieving success and sustainability.
Current Offerings for Individual Teachers
Public workshops hosted by Wilson Language Training are available at a limited number of in-person locations and in a virtual format. If registering for a workshop at our Oxford, MA, campus, please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination must be presented upon arrival. If registering for an instructor-led virtual workshop, please plan to attend the live videoconference event as it contains interactive elements and will NOT be recorded. To be credited with successful completion for either format, participants need to fill out the attendance form provided during the workshop.
- View workshop details and registration information by clicking the “More Info” button next to the event of interest.
- Only want to view virtual workshops? Click on the State dropdown to filter by “Virtual.”
- Interested in a location that is full? Please click its “More Info” button, then select “Add to Waitlist” to be notified if a spot becomes available.
- Digital access to a handout and an activity packet is provided for each virtual workshop. If you would prefer a hardcopy handout to be mailed to your U.S. address, please register at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event to allow for shipping/distribution.
Wilson Accredited Partners are hosting workshops remotely and in person. For current options, please refer to the options below or learn more on our partner websites.
- If a course is offered by a Wilson® Accredited Partner
- Please direct all inquiries about program schedules, registration, and enrollment to the Partner organization rather than Wilson Language Training. Access the Partner’s contact information by clicking the “More Info” button next to the event of interest.
WRS Introductory Courses currently scheduled for individuals are listed below.
WRS Introductory Course