A virtual resource for Fundations® implementation.
The FUN HUB® provides helpful resources such as:
- Fundations® InterActivities: An interactive teaching tool with Sound Cards and additional digital materials
- Video Demos of New Concepts: Expert Literacy Specialists provide videos for each new learning concept; can be sent to students via an easy link (Great for supporting absent students and those who are in a remote or hybrid setting; also terrific for new teachers learning how to present skills)
- Targeted Practice Support: Videos of targeted lessons for each Unit/Week that can be shared with students and facilitated by support staff
- Guidance and Support for Families: Videos provide an overview of the concepts taught in each Unit and tips to support students at home; can be sent via links
- Digital Manual Access: Access to a copy of the Teacher’s Manual with redemption code found inside the hardcopy manual you own
Additional FUN HUB® information
We are pleased to extend complimentary access to the FUN HUB® with the above features through the end of 2022.
- This incredible offer to complement classroom instruction is for schools/districts that have purchased Fundations materials.
- The annual subscription rate is $89 per person, per year, with access to all four Fundations Levels.
- To round out the 2022-2023 school year, districts will be provided an introductory rate of $49 per person from January 1, 2023, to June 30, 2023.
- Districts will have the ability to manage their educators’ subscriptions locally.
- Beginning January 1, 2023, a subscription will be required for both current and new users. Additional subscription information for 2023 is coming soon.
Educators who have a Fundations Teacher’s Manual or have attended a Fundations workshop can try out the complimentary membership through December 2022. Not registered for the FUN HUB® yet? Go to hub.wilsonacademy.com.
Explore some of the key features of the FUN HUB with this introductory video
The FUN HUB is a virtual resource for educators implementing Fundations in remote or hybrid settings. This video is a virtual tour of the key features mentioned above.
Teachers are thrilled with the resources available in the FUN HUB®! Thank you for all you have done in the FUN HUB®! These resources are incredible and very, very helpful. I am so appreciative of all the resources and videos. I feel like I can be successful because of what you have given educators.S. M., Fundations Teacher, NJ
Familiarize yourself with the skills and concepts taught in each of Fundations’ four levels.
Use in your general education classroom with all students and incorporate the intervention component as needed.
Comprehensive program materials allow K–3 teachers to confidently present a carefully structured foundational skills program using engaging, multisensory techniques.
Learn about Professional Learning Opportunities
We provide educators with the training needed to enhance instruction and support implementation of Fundations with fidelity to achieve student success.
Whether it’s individual teacher support or school and district implementation plans, Wilson is here to help.